Every Tissue Tells a Tale
There is no room for error when sampling and sectioning. Our stainless steel microtome blades are precision ground specifically for slicing human, animal, or plant tissue hardened in paraffin.
A sharp blade reduces the force required for swift, accurate sectioning. Our microtome blade’s super sharp edge and proprietary MicroCoat® surface produce smooth, clean cuts. The precision blade ensures precise cuts that minimize the need for additional sectioning.
Our microtome blades are ideal for light microscopy histology.
- Custom ground for sample cutting
- Meets the highest histology laboratory standards
- Cleanroom ready and disposable
- Custom 50-pack dispensers ensure blade edge integrity and end-user safety
- Available in .010″ low profile and .012″ high profile design
- Made in USA
“When I shave tissue specimens, I am always aware there are patients waiting to learn results. The process has to be efficient, and the section flawless—Personna microtome blades offer the cutting quality I need for accurate and timely diagnostics.”